Hi friends, I’m Andrea Robinson!
A Mama of 2 crazy fun kiddos, loving wife to a hot hubs and a former local TV news anchor.
Former, because I left my career in September of 2018, after nearly 14 years of 2:30am alarm clocks. I had the responsibility of waking up the wonderful state of Arizona every morning as co-host of the top rated morning show in the valley.
I started as an intern at the station in 2004 with a dream of one day being a television news anchor – and that dream came true.
The path to my career was unlikely but I soared through every opportunity and embraced each of them with enthusiasm. I have had the privilege of telling thousands of stories of everyday people with extraordinary spirits.
I have interviewed politicians, athletes, celebrities, world-changers and everyday heroes.
However, even with all that, when it’s time to move on ya’ just know…ya know? Scary as heck but so thrilling too!
Can You Relate?
What Do I LOVE To Do When I'm Not Here...
- I LOVE LOVE LOVE coffee. I never want to know life without it.
- I love to run…lots of miles. I am not fast but let this sister run.
- I love CrossFit but I am not good and I scale every workout. YOU DO YOU.
- I love motivational quotes and probably have more saved to my camera roll than pictures of my own kids. OOPS.
- I love Jesus. Like LOVE Him. I am learning to walk closer to Him everyday. It’s a process.
- I love to write. Like love long winded text messages to friends, long posts on Instagram and it’s likely why I don’t love Twitter…150 characters ummm do they even know me?
- I love wine. Sparkly, red or white or rose’ on a hot summer day in Phoenix.
- I love kind-hearted people, they are the pulse in my life.
- I love bargain shopping. We used to be $52,000 in debt so I learned real fast how to find $10 dresses that are bangin’ hot!
- I love to travel but my favorite days are home with my favorite people.